Transforming the community one family at a time
"We are God's people empowering inner-city youth and families to lead responsible
lives by providing discipleship, education, and leadership development."
Who We Are:
The Beth is proud to be a part of the 2020 Combined Federal Campaign! If you or your organization are also apart of CFC and would like to support the Beth, you can give here and use our CFC# 95275
Stay in the loop with our upcoming events, success stories, blogs, and more!
COVID-19 Relief Efforts Needs
Read to Lead Academy:
- Snack-size baggies
- Aluminum foil
- Healthy chip alternatives
- Snack bars, crackers, raisins, etc.
- Any item for a typical sack lunch
- Coloring books
- Activity books
Community Connection (For Seniors and Families)
- Hand soap
- Empty spray bottles
- 70% proof rubbing alcohol
- Canned goods, including low sodium canned goods
- Sugar free/Gluten free foods
Partnership Food Pantry: