Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Your time, prayer, and financial support help us accomplish the mission of The Bethlehem Center. Subscribe today to learn more about the impact you're making in South Chattanooga.
Thanks for your support!
Come to Our Events
View our calendar to see all upcoming events hosted by the Bethlehem Center and our community partners.
Volunteer at the Beth
The Bethlehem Center is now a member of the Chattanooga Mentoring Collective. We use an online platform called Mentor Chatt to create a community of people who care for youth in our city. If you’re interested in volunteering or mentoring with our Read to Lead students, you can do so through this platform.
If you're interested in volunteering with our facilities, garden, offices or events please contact Rachel DeVore at (423) 266-1384 ext. 4.
Special Thanks to Our Corporate Sponsors
- Athens Distributing
- Bridge City Community Church
- Business Products & Interiors (COS)
- CADAS (Council for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services)
- Chattanooga CARES
- Chattanooga Health Department
- Chattanooga Sports Ministries
- Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Christ United Methodist Church
- City of Chattanooga
- Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga
- Covenant College
- Crust Pizza
- Dance Tonight Chattanooga
- Empower Chattanooga
- HABIT (Human and Animal Bond in Tennessee)
- Hamilton County Sheriff's Department
- Helen Ross McNabb Center
- James A. Henry Community YMCA
- Maclellan Foundation
- Ooltewah United Methodist Church
- Our House Studios, Inc.
- Partnership for Families Children and Adults
- Partnership for Families, Children and Adults Building Stable Lives (BSL) program
- Rivers of Living Water Christian Center
- Southside Library
- SPLASH Art
- Stanley UMC
- UTC Challenger Center
- UTC Department of Communication
- UTC Department of Education
- UTC Department of Social Work
- UTC Multicultural Center
- Weldon Osborne Foundation
- Westside Missionary Baptist Church
- Woodland Park Baptist Church